- Nielsen survey: Price most persuasive when incentivizing brand switch; improved features least influential
- Ampro develops new Clear Ice hair styling line
- Eco-Beauty by La Fresh Group develops Be Good. skin care line
- Oyin Handmade hair and body brand to launch at Target
- Smooth Gator launches 60 Second Pain Relief
TRACY, Calif. — Musco Family Olive Co., a California-based supplier of table olives, introduced on Friday a new single-serve snack cup filled with black, pitted olives.
The Pearls Olives to Go cups are liquid-free and come ready-to-snack in easy-open cups. Each package contains four 1.2 oz. cups — similar to ubiquitous fruit snack cups. Each cup contains 10 large olives and carries only 40 calories, an ideal portion for both kids and adults, the company stated.
Olives to Go are available now on grocers' retail shelves with other olive products. The suggested retail price is $2.99-$3.49/4-1.2 oz. cups. Olives to Go are gluten-free, dairy-free, sugar-free, cholesterol-free, GMO-free and vegan. The company also notes that olives are a good source of monounsaturated fat, which in studies has demonstrated to lower bad (LDL) cholesterol.
To celebrate the launch of the new snack cups, Pearls Olives is running a fall "Fun at Your Fingertips" photo contest through its Facebook page. Prizes include a MacBook Air, two iPads, three $100 app gift cards, or a year's worth of Pearls Olives to Go. More details can be found on the company's Facebook page.
Get connected and follow us on LinkedIn for the most in-depth coverage of drug store news. Join the conversation.