- ROUNDTABLE: Improving patient outcomes, controlling costs with OTCs
- Report: Dietary supplements utilized as preventive health care can save health system tens of billions of dollars
- Rite Aid, GNC extend partnership through 2019, allowing at least 300 new 'store-within-a-store' locations over five years
- IRI releases first NutriLink segmentation study
- Q&A: Genetic profiling with Dr. Anita Goel of Nanobiosym
DENVER — MusclePharm's MuscleGel product this summer will receive premier placement in GNC stores, MusclePharm announced.
The company's MuscleGel nutritional supplement, which is a gel-based formula that touts 22 g of protein and 96 calories in each pack, will be showcased in an L-box placement at each GNC location. L-box placement is reserved for top-selling companies and products, MusclePharm said.
"This is a great sign that our relationship with GNC is getting stronger by the day. We had an incredible first quarter of 2011, and we are looking forward to even bigger things with them for the rest of 2011 and 2012," MusclePharm CEO Brad Pyatt said.