- Sneakz shake gets national launch
- Abbott launches Glucerna Advance RTD to provide nutritional benefits for those with diabetes
- Global survey: Consumers will spend more for products befitting a healthier lifestyle
- New vitamin company to employ cause marketing as part of launch strategy
- Report: Omega-3 supplementation can realize $4 billion in net CHD-attributed cost savings
DENVER — MusclePharm on Monday announced the launch of FitMiss, a brand of sports nutrition supplements formulated specifically for women, at Walgreens in January.
Launched in March 2013, FitMiss is a complete line of products scientifically developed with specific formulas to help active women achieve their health and fitness goals. The women's-based protein provides a full day supply of essential nutrients with quality calories and delivers optimal levels of digestive enzymes, vitamins and minerals. The line's leading product, FitMiss Delight, was nominated for the 2013 Bodybuilding.com "Women's Supplement of the Year" award, the company noted.
As a daily interactive resource for active women, FitMiss maintains social media connections on both facebook.com/FitMiss and Twitter @IAMFITMISS. Both social media outlets are led by Chady Dunmore, WBFF Bikini World Champion, Fitness Model, and mom, and provide women with easy to follow recipes, workouts and inspiration from professional personal trainers and fitness gurus.