- ROUNDTABLE: Improving patient outcomes, controlling costs with OTCs
- Report: Dietary supplements utilized as preventive health care can save health system tens of billions of dollars
- FortiFX, celebrity chef Robert Irvine unveil new baked protein bars
- Pharmagen launches Warfarin-friendly multivitamin
- Abbott launches Glucerna Advance RTD to provide nutritional benefits for those with diabetes
DENVER — MusclePharm on Monday announced that its Arnold Series, a new line of nutritional supplements developed by Arnold Schwarzenegger, will launch today on GNC.com and on Oct. 1, in GNC stores.
"GNC was the clear choice to launch the Arnold Series as they share our commitment to healthy living and they are such a highly-regarded retailer of health, wellness and sports nutrition products," state Brad Pyatt, founder and CEO, MusclePharm. "Arnold Schwarzenegger is idolized by fitness enthusiasts across the country so we turned to GNC with their large retail footprint to make the Arnold Series widely accessible."
MusclePharm's Arnold Series consists of eight sports nutrition products.
Like this story? Find us on Facebook for more insight, analysis and the latest in drug store news. Join the conversation.