- Nielsen survey: Price most persuasive when incentivizing brand switch; improved features least influential
- CVS/pharmacy officially unveils new myWeekly Ad digital circular
- Navarro spotlights private-label brand at Hispanicize 2014
- CVS Caremark to stop selling tobacco in all store locations
- The shortest distance between true retailer-supplier collaboration — the shopper
ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. — Catalina Marketing has appointed its first-ever chief product officer.
Michael Murray, former Sears Holdings chief marketing officer of e-commerce and online, brings more than 20 years of experience in the areas of data and information technology, product development, marketing and business management, including pioneering new media and internet solutions, to his new role. At Catalina, Murray is responsible for leading the company's overall consumer-centric product strategy and innovation roadmap. He also will play a pivotal role in the company's expanding portfolio of breakthrough products and solutions that help brands and retailers better engage today’s connected consumer—online and offline, the company said.
"Catalina is dramatically expanding its vision and solutions to address the changing needs of brands, retailers and consumers. We're bringing new personalized experiences to consumers across a variety of touch points along the path-to-purchase and helping our clients grow consumer loyalty over time," Catalina CEO Jamie Egasti said. "Michael is an accomplished executive with extensive innovation experience across traditional and new media marketing, CRM, and Internet technology. His experience in driving innovation, as well as expertise in when and how to engage the consumer along the path-to-purchase, will help Catalina stay at the forefront of consumer loyalty innovation."