- Rite Aid finishes tough fiscal year, but Q4 shows improvements
- CVS Caremark names Helena Foulkes EVP, chief healthcare strategy and marketing officer
- PaloVia skin renewing laser makes retail debut
- Pawlenty and ‘who’s who’ of retail pharmacy headline 13th annual Issues Summit
- Mike Bloom resigns from CVS/pharmacy, assumes president, COO role at Family Dollar
EL SEGUNDO, Calif. — Murad, whose skin care brand is sold at several retail locations, including Sephora and Ulta, has announced the launch of its new age-diffusing firming mask, which is the latest innovation for its anti-aging Resurgence line.
The new at-home booster promises to enhance skin elasticity and promote instant firming to diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. The age-diffusing firming mask targets dull, dry, lackluster skin by delivering essential moisture through a blend of ingredients, all while improving overall skin health.
The age-diffusing firming mask features FirmQ2, combining skin tighteners to immediately firm and lift with golden seaweed to restore skin resilience, resulting in a youthful glow. Formulated with Brazilian fruit extracts of java plum, mango and banana pulp, which promote collagen production to plump skin and reduce the appearance of wrinkles — along with shea butter and trace minerals that replenish hydration leaving skin soft and smooth — the age-diffusing firming mask is designed to increase firmness, erase fine lines and make skin appear more plump and youthful. Through the power of phytoestrogens and firming agents, this regimen booster fights the signs of hormonal aging, improves elasticity, diminishes thinning skin and firms sagging skin to restore natural contours, the company stated.
The Resurgence age-diffusing firming mask has a retail price of $68.