- Yucaipa Cos. to acquire Tesco's Fresh & Easy
- CVS Caremark to stop selling tobacco in all store locations
- EXPERT BLOG: Provider status for pharmacists — one way or another
- ClarityMD line features new Clarifying Acne Treatment Pads
- MinuteClinic enters Northern California, Coastal Southeastern North Carolina
EL SEGUNDO, Calif. — Murad, whose skin care products are available at such retailers as Ulta Beauty and Sephora, has announced the addition of the new Pore & Line Minimizing Hydrator to its Anti-Aging Acne Line, which was created to simultaneously reduce acne and aging concerns.
The new Pore & Line Minimizing Hydrator refines pores and provides essential hydration to soothe and repair skin breakouts. Formulated to balance skin and minimize the signs of aging, this dual-action hydrator promises to maintain clear, youthful skin by clearing and tightening pores for a refined complexion while boosting collagen for skin that looks and feels plumper and smoother.
The new Pore & Line Minimizing Hydrator is priced at $49.50.