- Nielsen survey: Price most persuasive when incentivizing brand switch; improved features least influential
- 5 Big Ideas from the 2013 Industry Issues Summit
- Reports: Amazon hopes to deliver packages by drone
- Bitcoin gains popularity among retailers
- Survey: Retailers show cautious optimism for holiday shopping season
BOULDER, Colo. Mobile commerce provider mShopper has launched a self-service platform for retailers that allows them to design and launch a customized, feature-packed e-store in under one hour, which can be viewed on any smart phone.
The B2B Mobile Commerce Platform from mShopper allows retailers to create their own account and reach mobile shoppers to drive both traffic and sales.
Some of the features found on the platform include:
- Intuitive design tools that create custom headers, copy and other branding elements;
- Built-in merchandising tools to feature hot deals and change prices on the fly;
- SEO tools that help on-the-go shoppers find a retailer's mobile store;
- Modules to create customized applications and submit them to the three major app stores; and
- A built-in analytic dashboard that displays traffic, sales and profitability metrics.
"Our platform includes a whole suite of features that the more expensive platforms simply don't offer. Yes, we help retailers build mobile stores. But our focus is on providing them with promotional tools and advice to drive traffic and sales," said mShopper's CEO David Gould. "Mobile is an exciting channel and everyone wants a mobile presence. Like every other channel, however, it still needs to make money. Our platform was designed to help our clients drive sales and maximize the return on their mobile investment."