- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- Study from NCPA sheds new light on med synchronization programs
- Coalition of healthcare industry stakeholders address best practices regarding controlled substances
- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
- NCPA: Community pharmacy has historically helped patients as they transition to new health plans
SAN FRANCISCO — Mobile pharmacy technology company Mscripts has launched Web Pharmacy, which will allow pharmacies to offer patients an integrated and branded web and mobile environment to manage their health and prescription needs, the company said Tuesday.
The system provides customers with a unified, omnichannel experience for text, phone and web interactions and provides many of the same features available with Mscripts' Mobile Pharmacy, including one-click refill, consolidated view of medications, pharmacy locator and transfer of prescriptions. Patients also can create medical expense reports, and sort and search capabilities.
"The addition of Mscripts Web Pharmacy allows pharmacies to satisfy the needs of a broad consumer base — some may prefer using the Web, while others their mobile phone, or a combination of both," Mscripts CEO Mark Cullen said. "Mscripts' Web Pharmacy employs an intuitive interface customized with each customer's brand, creating new opportunities for improved interactions, adherence and refill rates."