- Pantene Pro-V gets spokeswoman for Nature Fusion collection
- P&G teams with Communities In Schools, John Legend to launch new GIVE Education campaign
- P&G updates Pampers Cruisers, announces special promotion with Target
- P&G's Steele to retire, business units to be consolidated
- P&G's fiscal year 'off to a good start' as Q1 net sales climb
CINCINATTI – Procter & Gamble's Mr. Clean brand on Friday announced that is has manufactured 1 billion Mr. Clean Magic Erasers since the product's launch in 2003.
"Mr. Clean Magic Eraser is a remarkable product, and we are extremely proud to reach this landmark for the history of the brand," said Mr. Clean communications manager Michelle Lohman. "We are excited that in nine years, it has become a cleaning staple among our fans."
The water-activated micro-scrubbers of the Mr. Clean Magic Erasers reach into surface grooves, lifting away tough soils with only water. The Mr. Clean Magic Eraser can be used for removing scuff marks and dirt, cleaning grimy bathroom floors and removing stains from furniture and wooden decks.
The Mr. Clean Magic Eraser product lineup includes Extra Power, Bath Scrubber and Kitchen Scrubber versions for more specific uses, and is available in six multi-sized erasers.