- Axe aims for world peace with Axe Peace, campaign
- Intel survey: Patients ready to embrace personalized medicine
- Insurance rollout shows pharmacies and NACDS in action
- Report: 'Shark Tank' proves successful for Breathometer
- CEA forecasts personal health-and-wellness product market will reach $8 billion in sales by 2018
PURCHASE, N.Y. — Mountain Dew has tapped its spokespeople for its new campaign.
"This is How We Dew," the latest campaign from soft drink Mountain Dew, enlists the brand's spokespeople — including music stars Lil Wayne, Jason Aldean and Mac Miller, race car driver Dale Earnhardt Jr., skateboarders Paul Rodriguez and Theotis Beasley and snowboarder Danny Davis — to express their individuality.
The campaign will launch with a 30-second television spot that features the full cast of Mountain Dew family members and will be supported by radio, 15-second television ads and short digital videos featuring each of the seven individually.
"Mountain Dew is about being bold and having the confidence to 'Dew you,'" Mountain Dew VP marketing Brett O'Brien said. "These guys are all part of the Mountain Dew family because they do their own thing in their own way. We asked them to share their stories because we could think of no better way to say 'This is How We Dew.'"