- Walgreens allies with HHS to launch free flu shot outreach to disadvantaged
- Fortune names Wegmans, Whole Foods, Publix top employers
- Rite Aid sponsors flu vaccinations at Grand Central Terminal
- Walgreens launches high-impact push in support of World AIDS Day campaign
- New cardiovascular risk calculator now available online
NEW YORK A new line of hand soaps promises a luxurious scent at an affordable price.
Motif is launching a new collection of hand washes just for the holidays, which are available in three rich fragrances and equally striking patterns, and are formulated with the healing and soothing properties of aloe vera. The collection includes:
Pomegranate and Rose: Fruity top notes of pomegranate and grapefruit combine with a delicate yet distinct rose floral note;
Peppermint Bark: A delicious blend of peppermint, spearmint and a touch of chocolate make this a nostalgic holiday favorite; and
Cypress and Pear: A woodland blend of rich cypress, cedar and green moss, sweetened with a touch of pear.
Motif hand washes will be available nationwide at Target and will carry a suggested retail price of $2.99 for an 8-oz. bottle.