- Target to expand omnichannel offerings in Q3 as new mobile app sees strong growth
- Tejava iced tea announces expanded distribution to CVS, Target
- Ken Martindale appointed president, COO of Rite Aid
- Target unveils contest to fuel innovation in health care
- Rite Aid posts $71.5 million profit in third quarter 2014
MINNEAPOLIS — About $209.3 million worth of Target Corp.'s debt has been put up for sale as the company moves to refinance $679 million worth of debt due between 2028 and 2031, the mass merchandise retailer said.
Target announced plans to purchase $170 million in 6.75% debentures due 2028, $154.9 million in 6.65% debentures due 2028 and $354 million in 7% debentures due 2031.
The company said the $209.3 million tendered so far represented 20.31%, 25.22% and 38.32% of the totals of the three respective security titles.