- Cardinal Health invites independent pharmacy owners to ‘discover new horizons’ at RBC 2013
- Carmex expands skin care portfolio with fragrance-free cream
- New Rite Aid group VP pharmacy initiatives and clinical services to oversee Wellness Ambassador program
- Kathleen Sebelius cites pharmacists' importance as Rite Aid CEO introduces Obamacare resource program
- Organix-South develops new Purifying Neem Facial Mask
DENVER — Looking to revolutionize the skin care market is Montagne Jeunesse with its new Clay Spas face masks.
According to the company, Clay Spas are created with specially sourced clays infused into natural bamboo fabric, creating a completely new and never-seen-before type of face mask that makes cleansing better, quicker and easier than ever before.
The new Montagne Jeunesse Clay Spas (priced at $2.49 each) are 99% natural and offer enhanced skin care benefits with deep-cleansing action. The line is comprised of three face masks: Glacial Clay Spa, Red Earth Clay Spa and Dead Sea Spa Mud.
The products are available at Walmart and Ulta.