- Walmart Foundation’s Colorado State Giving Program awards $321,000 to eight nonprofits
- UrgentRx partners with Denver-area sports franchises to be 'Official Sponsor of Game Day Relief'
- Pharmaca weathers record Colorado flooding
- Quantum Health hires former MillerCoors VP sales as CEO
- The Little Clinic opens new clinic in Colorado
DENVER, Colo. — Molson Coors' Andrew Molson and Pete Coors have switched roles.
The brewing company said that Molson, the company's current vice chairman, has assumed the role of chairman, while Coors, its current chairman, has stepped in as vice chairman. The planned transition is consistent with the company's by-laws, which allow the chairman and vice chairman to alternate between the Molson and Coors families every two years.
Molson has been a member of the Molson Coors board of directors since 2005. Coors is chairman of the board of MillerCoors, Molson Coors' U.S. joint venture. He previously served as chairman of the board of Adolph Coors Co. from 2002 to 2005, and was CEO from May 2000 to July 2002. Coors also served as a director of Coors Brewing Co., the company's U.S.-based subsidiary, beginning in 1973.