- SheaMoisture to sponsor Korto Momolu collection at NY Fashion Week
- Lumene unveils product innovation, new packaging for 2014
- Cuomo supports Binghamton University's pharmacy school
- New York's online database of drug prescriptions curtailing 'doctor shopping'
- Kathy Ireland's brand kiWW forms alliance to develop skin care devices
ALBANY, N.Y. — Mode beauty brand, which was developed by second-generation cosmetics purveyors Cristina Samuels and Jennifer Isaac, has created the new Natural Skin High Performance Hydrating foundation.
Natural Skin is infused with PotentNatural chardonnay and blueberry fruit extracts to help battle fine lines and wrinkles and diminish uneven skin tone. The full coverage fluid foundation promises to hydrate and even out skin’s complexion to provide a weightless, natural finish. To help smooth skin’s appearance, it also features a natural mineral clay to promote toxin elimination from the skin’s surface.
The new Natural Skin High Performance Hydrating foundation is available in six shades and has a suggested retail price of $10. It will be available in stores for spring.
Mode products are sold in drug stores, supermarkets and specialty stores.