- Walgreens allies with HHS to launch free flu shot outreach to disadvantaged
- Fortune names Wegmans, Whole Foods, Publix top employers
- Rite Aid sponsors flu vaccinations at Grand Central Terminal
- Shopping health and beauty online
- Vita-K Professional line now includes treatments for deep facial lines, crow's feet
ALBANY, N.Y. — Mode beauty brand, which was developed by second-generation cosmetics purveyors Cristina Samuels and Jennifer Isaac, has created the new Natural Skin High Performance Hydrating foundation.
Natural Skin is infused with PotentNatural chardonnay and blueberry fruit extracts to help battle fine lines and wrinkles and diminish uneven skin tone. The full coverage fluid foundation promises to hydrate and even out skin’s complexion to provide a weightless, natural finish. To help smooth skin’s appearance, it also features a natural mineral clay to promote toxin elimination from the skin’s surface.
The new Natural Skin High Performance Hydrating foundation is available in six shades and has a suggested retail price of $10. It will be available in stores for spring.
Mode products are sold in drug stores, supermarkets and specialty stores.