- Study from NCPA sheds new light on med synchronization programs
- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
- NASPA honors 42 pharmacists with innovation award
- Report: Specialty pharmacy to account for half of all prescription revenue by 2018
- New Rite Aid group VP pharmacy initiatives and clinical services to oversee Wellness Ambassador program
PHOENIX — A division of specialty pharmacy provider The Apothecary Shops has become the exclusive distributor of a drug used in glaucoma surgery, the company said.
Apothecary Shop Wholesale has received exclusive distribution rights for Mobius Therapeutics' drug Mitosol (mitomycin), which the Food and Drug Administration approved earlier this month.
"The Apothecary Shops is the ideal partner to distribute Mitosol," Mobius president and CEO Ed Timm said. "Their expertise and deep understanding of ophthalmology, combined with exceptional customer service levels, gives us great confidence in their ability to provide the market an uninterrupted source of supply and a superior customer experience."