- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- Coalition of healthcare industry stakeholders address best practices regarding controlled substances
- NACDS RxImpact shines spotlight on pharmacists' increasing role in delivery of healthcare services
- Study from NCPA sheds new light on med synchronization programs
- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
PHOENIX — A division of specialty pharmacy provider The Apothecary Shops has become the exclusive distributor of a drug used in glaucoma surgery, the company said.
Apothecary Shop Wholesale has received exclusive distribution rights for Mobius Therapeutics' drug Mitosol (mitomycin), which the Food and Drug Administration approved earlier this month.
"The Apothecary Shops is the ideal partner to distribute Mitosol," Mobius president and CEO Ed Timm said. "Their expertise and deep understanding of ophthalmology, combined with exceptional customer service levels, gives us great confidence in their ability to provide the market an uninterrupted source of supply and a superior customer experience."