- More fans of P&G's Vicks said Manning possessed that 'no sick days' spirit over Brady
- Texas can't be spelled without H-E-B
- FRS taps Tim Tebow as spokesman
- New England Patriots' offensive line receives Prilosec OTC-sponsored award
- Axe celebrates Apollo launch by premiering TV spot during Super Bowl XLVII
HACKETTSTOWN, N.J. — A Mars Chocolate North America brand will be showcased during Super Bowl XLVI.
The company said M&M's will be spotlighted in a 30-second spot that will premiere during the first quarter of the game, which will air Feb. 5, 2012. Last year, Mars' utilized its Snickers brand via the "You're Not You When You're Hungry" campaign during the National Football League championship.
"We're very excited to have M&M's featured during one of the world's largest parties," Mars Chocolate North America chief consumer officer Debra Sandler said. "Snickers will prove to be a tough act to follow, but we're confident our M&M's spot will have everyone talking on the morning of Feb. 6."