- Nielsen survey: Price most persuasive when incentivizing brand switch; improved features least influential
- Navarro Discount Pharmacy's private-label brand celebrates two years
- CVS/pharmacy officially unveils new myWeekly Ad digital circular
- ‘Out of this world’ display takes top nod in annual Design of the Times awards
- Dollar store value proposition increasing in scope and relevance
AVENEL, N.J. Mizco International has inked an exclusive deal with Curve Distribution Services to sell its iEssentials and Cellular Innovations mobile technology accessory products in Canada.
“For most of the last 20 years, we have focused our efforts on building out our core United States customer base,” said Sam Mizrahi, Mizco EVP. “And, while we certainly have new goals and objectives to realize here in our home market, it is time that we take the next step forward in our North American marketing plan. This agreement with Curve Distribution Services will help us to significantly and quickly penetrate the entire Canadian market with our iEssentials and Cellular Innovations product lines. With this agreement, Canadian retailers will now be able to offer their customers a combined product line that exceeds more than 1,000 individual SKUs.”
Headquartered in Calgary, Alberta, Curve Distribution Services is a full-service sales strategy, distribution and logistics planning and support company. “With this agreement, Canadian consumers will now be able to purchase an entirely new range of mobile technology accessories that break new ground in price and performance value,” Curve Distribution Services sales director Bob Duszynski said.