- CVS Caremark to stop selling tobacco in all store locations
- Dr. Smith's Diaper Rash Ointment
- Walmart expanding small store fleet based on fresh- and pharmacy-driven growth
- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- All-star lineup of industry leaders gather for annual Industry Issues Summit
GUILFORD, Conn. — Mitchell-Vance Laboratories on Tuesday announced that its ScarAway Silicone Scar Sheets, designed for the treatment and prevention of both hypertrophic and keloid scars, are making their debut in 3,400 Walmart locations.
“The arrival of ScarAway in Walmart stores is a proud moment for our brand, and we are delighted to partner with this retail powerhouse to bring affordable and effective at-home scar management options to more consumers,” stated Jessica Rowen, Mitchell-Vance president. ScarAway, an FDA class 1 medical device, can be used on any skin tone, she said.
ScarAway features patented silicone technology that is ultra-thin, breathable, flexible and durable, Rowen added.