- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- New cholesterol, obesity guidelines give greater role to statins, call for more research into weight-loss drugs
- Walgreens expands preventive healthcare services to Maryland market
- ROUNDTABLE: Improving patient outcomes, controlling costs with OTCs
- Lumene unveils product innovation, new packaging for 2014
WINNIPEG, Manitoba — Miraculins on Wednesday announced the launch of its PreVu Non-Invasive Skin Cholesterol Point of Care Test exclusively through some 20 H-E-B locations over fourth quarter 2013.
"The launch of PreVu into Texas and the United States is a very significant milestone for Miraculins, as well as a major step forward in the commercialization of the PreVu technology worldwide," stated Paul Moreau, VP sales and marketing Miraculins. "We are very pleased that H-E-B …wants to make the PreVu POC Test available to its eligible customers to help them better understand and manage their risk of coronary artery disease."
Pursuant to the agreement, on the completion of the phase one launch, H-E-B will have the option to expand PreVu POC testing to additional H-E-B locations commencing in 2014.
Like this story? Find us on Facebook for more insight, analysis and the latest in drug store news. Join the conversation.