- CVS Caremark to stop selling tobacco in all store locations
- CVS Caremark showcases outreach program to help customers understand health insurance options
- MinuteClinic enters Northern California, Coastal Southeastern North Carolina
- CVS Caremark Q4 results rise to produce record year
- CVS' Merlo: Health reform to benefit business in 2014
WOONSOCKET, R.I. — CVS Caremark’s MinuteClinic has opened its first clinic inside a CVS/pharmacy store in Southwest Virginia with five additional locations planned for September and October.
With the new opening, there are now 27 MinuteClinic locations in Virginia. The additional clinic locations slated to open in September and October will be in Hollins, Lynchburg, Radford, Roanoke and Salem.
"Since opening our first store-based clinic in Virginia in 2006, we have helped expand access to high-quality, convenient and affordable care to thousands of residents who have visited us at convenient CVS/pharmacy locations near where they live and work," stated Andrew Sussman, president of MinuteClinic and SVP/associate chief medical officer of CVS Caremark. "We believe MinuteClinic can be part of the solution to Virginia's efforts to broaden access to quality health services."