- CVS Caremark aims to help customers as survey spotlights ACA knowledge gap
- CVS Caremark showcases outreach program to help customers understand health insurance options
- 'Well positioned' for changes in health care, CVS Caremark delivers strong Q2
- MinuteClinic enters Northern California, Coastal Southeastern North Carolina
- CVS Caremark officially announces opening of first MinuteClinic in Hawaii
WOONSOCKET, R.I. — CVS Caremark’s MinuteClinic is preparing to open health clinics inside seven Longs Drugs locations in Hawaii, according to local news reports.
The Honolulu Star-Advertiser reported that the first MinuteClinic in Hawaii will open at the Moiliili store in Honolulu. On Sept. 30, locations in Kahala, Aiea, Kapolei, Hawaii Kai, Kaneohe and Kailua are scheduled to open.