- CVS Caremark to stop selling tobacco in all store locations
- CVS Caremark showcases outreach program to help customers understand health insurance options
- MinuteClinic enters Northern California, Coastal Southeastern North Carolina
- CVS Caremark officially announces opening of first MinuteClinic in Hawaii
- CVS Caremark Q4 results rise to produce record year
WOONSOCKET, R.I. — CVS Caremark’s MinuteClinic is preparing to open health clinics inside seven Longs Drugs locations in Hawaii, according to local news reports.
The Honolulu Star-Advertiser reported that the first MinuteClinic in Hawaii will open at the Moiliili store in Honolulu. On Sept. 30, locations in Kahala, Aiea, Kapolei, Hawaii Kai, Kaneohe and Kailua are scheduled to open.