- Minute Maid Juices to Go adds two new flavors
- Sneakz shake gets national launch
- Vita Coco celebrates anniversary with new lemonade flavor
- Report: Dietary supplements utilized as preventive health care can save health system tens of billions of dollars
- Clif Bar introduces Clif Mojo Fruit & Nut and Clif Mojo Dark Chocolate
HOUSTON — Minute Maid is shaking up the juice aisle with a new line of products that includes 100% orange juices and a light orange juice beverage.
Minute Maid Pure Squeezed includes no pulp 100% orange juice, no pulp 100% orange juice with calcium and vitamin D, some pulp 100% orange juice and light orange juice beverage with calcium and vitamin D.
In honor of the launch, Minute Maid has tapped "Modern Family" star Ty Burrell to appear in the Minute Maid Pure Squeezed advertising campaign, which will include a series of TV spots that will premiere on ABC, Fox, TBS and Bravo.
Minute Maid Pure Squeezed is available at supermarkets and mass merchandisers nationwide.