- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- Coalition of healthcare industry stakeholders address best practices regarding controlled substances
- Study from NCPA sheds new light on med synchronization programs
- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
- NACDS RxImpact shines spotlight on pharmacists' increasing role in delivery of healthcare services
CHICAGO — Millennium Pharmacy Systems named John Tauber as its chief information officer.
Tauber served as interim CIO since fall 2010, the company said. Prior to joining Millennium, he most recently served as CIO for MedImpact Healthcare Systems with responsibility for delivering IT services for the prescription benefits management company.
"John (Tauber) has proven his effectiveness and has shown that his goals align with the direction of Millennium. We are very pleased to welcome him to the Millennium family and look forward to his contributions," stated Rich Scardina, Millennium CEO.