- New Rite Aid group VP pharmacy initiatives and clinical services to oversee Wellness Ambassador program
- Rite Aid posts $71.5 million profit in third quarter 2014
- Category management veteran Mike Cirilli joins L&R Distributors
- Rite Aid introduces interactive higi health stations across the chain
- Rite Aid Health Alliance aims at strengthening patient engagement
CAMP HILL, Pa. — Mike Cirilli has joined Rite Aid as senior director of OTC and private label, Rite Aid said.
With 29 years of work experience in retail category management and merchandising, Cirilli most recently was VP merchandising with Duane Reade, where he worked for 16 years, and was a director and VP supply chain for Krasdale Foods. At Rite Aid, he will report to group VP category management Bill Bergin.
A native of New York, Cirilli earned his bachelor degree in accounting from Fairleigh Dickinson University.
Cirilli left Duane Reade in August 2009, replaced by Paul Tiberio, who joined the company from Shaw's Supermarkets.