- Survey says 6-in-10 adults don’t eat enough fruits and veggies
- MidWest introduces invisible gripper ladies garden glove
- Reporters Notebook — Over The Counter, 12/13/10
- MidWest Gloves expands product lineup
- CVS/pharmacy expands role of two field executives, 37-year retail veteran announces retirement
CHILLICOTHE, Mo. — MidWest Gloves & Gear has introduced a new line of fashionable garden wear for women.
MidWest said its gardening colors line features raspberry red, lime green and teal blue, used as solid colors, unique stripe designs and in combinations. The lineup includes a waist apron, canvas gloves and a sun visor with an adjustable headband.
“We are quite proud of the coordinated color statements made with this new group of products. They are good-quality items and they are visually exciting and fun,” said MidWest president Stephen Franke.