- Report: 'Shark Tank' proves successful for Breathometer
- Coty, Prada Group to develop signature scent for Miu Miu brand
- Target collaborates with 'Project Runway' designer on Halloween wigs
- Orriginals Handcuffs line combines sweatshirts, gloves
- Nizo Wear introduces nursing bra with a pocket for hot or cold therapy to help relieve soreness
ST. LOUIS — MidWest Gloves & Gear has introduced the new "Octagon" glove products retail merchandiser series designed as a unique eight sided durable structure with focused graphics.
The new Octagon merchandisers feature the themes of the MidWest proprietary products of “American Made” and “Max Performance” work gloves. The generic design units for "garden" gloves and "work" gloves accommodate glove products that can be tailored to fit the requirements of individual retailers needs.
The unique floor display utilizes only 3.4 sq.-ft. of floor space and ships ready for set-up with dimensions of 30 1/2 in. tall by 20 in. by 20 in., and pre-loaded with up to 24 dozen glove products.