- Actress Binky Felstead to appear in new Rimmel London campaign in U.K., Ireland
- Dr. Oz highlights key ingredient in weight-management aid Calorease
- Pedigree, 'Annie' raise $1 million to help dogs
- SheaMoisture to sponsor Korto Momolu collection at NY Fashion Week
- Aussie partners with Nickelodeon for brand's first-ever licensed product line
ST. LOUIS — MidWest Gloves & Gear — a manufacturer of garden accessories, lawn and garden footwear, boots and rainwear — has introduced a licensed line of "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" garden gloves and accessories. The MidWest Ninja Turtles Garden Gloves and Gear lineup includes Gripping and Jersey Garden Gloves, Bucket Hat, Watering Can, Garden Bucket, Kneeling Pad and Garden Trowel and Cultivator.
"We are very proud to be the exclusive licensee for Nickelodeon Ninja Turtles Garden Gloves and Gear products, and are being applauded by the buyer interest and excitement for these great fun products for kids," Stephen J. Franke, president of MidWest Quality Gloves, said.
The Ninja Turtle-themed products feature the distinctive, recognizable graphics that have inspired fans for generations, the company said, adding that the colorful products are great for boys from ages 4 to 10 years.