- CVS/pharmacy expands role of two field executives, 37-year retail veteran announces retirement
- Industry mourns death of DeMino, ‘patriot of pharmacy practice’
- Longtime Kroger exec to lead Delta division
- Retail sales down slightly in October, but increase on year-over-year basis
- Walgreens hosts live Twitter chat around its new REDI program
MEMPHIS, Tenn. A relaxation beverage's retail distribution is being expanded to select stores in the mid-Atlantic region.
Frontier Beverage will distribute Unwind with the help of its newest partner, The Honickman Organization, to select stores in Virginia; Maryland; Washington, D.C.; Delaware; eastern Pennsylvania and southern New Jersey.
Unwind's recently debuted sleek, 12-oz. lightly carbonated cans contain 40 calories and only 10 g of sugar.