- Walgreens launches high-impact push in support of World AIDS Day campaign
- Walgreens allies with HHS to launch free flu shot outreach to disadvantaged
- Topco institutes OTC substitution program for generic Rx
- Walgreens' Pegus discusses evolving role of pharmacists at colloquium
- Walgreens study: Pharmacist intervention improves statin adherence
LAKE FOREST, Ill. — A new line of nitrile disposable examination gloves is hitting the market.
Microflex's Xceed gloves offer a unique combination of benefits for any disposable examination glove user (nitrile or latex) looking to increase glove quality and durability at an affordable price. The gloves mimic the soft fit, feel and tactile sensitivity of disposable natural rubber latex gloves, while delivering up to 90% greater tensile strength.
Microflex said the Xceed nitrile disposable examination gloves will be available in a 250-count box (2,500 gloves per case). More information can be found on Microflex.com/Xceed.