- Facing pharmacy trends for the remainder of the year
- Walgreens expanding scope of retail pharmacy experience and services heading into fiscal 2014
- Cardinal Health invites independent pharmacy owners to ‘discover new horizons’ at RBC 2013
- Study: Convenience a major factor for parents turning to retail clinics for pediatric care
- Kathleen Sebelius cites pharmacists' importance as Rite Aid CEO introduces Obamacare resource program
ATLANTA —Newell Rubbermaid has launched a new microfiber mop that’s economically and environmentally friendly. Rubbermaid Reveal Microfiber spray mop features a reusable microfiber pad that can be used with a cleaning solution or with water alone.
Unlike many spray mops on the market, Rubbermaid Reveal’s spray bottle is refillable, an economically friendly feature that allows consumers to mix their own cleaning solutions for a savings of up to $50 annually. The reusable microfiber pad is machine washable and can be used up to 100 times.
Suggested retail for the Rubbermaid Reveal mop is $24.99. Extra microfiber pads are $5.99, and additional refill bottles are $3.99.