- New Rite Aid group VP pharmacy initiatives and clinical services to oversee Wellness Ambassador program
- Rite Aid posts $71.5 million profit in third quarter 2014
- Rite Aid introduces interactive higi health stations across the chain
- University of Georgia pharmacy professor becomes first appointee to Rite Aid-endowed professorship
- Rite Aid Health Alliance aims at strengthening patient engagement
NEW YORK — Rite Aid board member Michel Coutu has resigned, effective Wednesday, according to a Securities and Exchange Commission filing.
Coutu's notification follows an announcement by The Jean Coutu Group Tuesday that it had sold 72.5 million Rite Aid shares, reducing its stake in the company to 11.7%.
In addition, board member and former chairman Mary Sammons notified the company Wednesday that she wouldn't seek reelection as a director at its annual shareholder meeting.