- Lay's Kettle Cooked adds new flavors to mix
- Ruffles launches new Tangy Honey Mustard behind grindhouse ad campaign
- Herr's spices up ripple kettle potato chips
- Changing Channels: Holistix Natural Biscuits, Entenmann's bakeware, LabelManager and more
- Jack Link's dips into new snacking territory with Big Dippers
ADDISON, Ill. — Natural Snacks has introduced a kettle-cooked potato chip line for its Michael Season's brand.
The new Michael Season's kettle-cooked potato chips are available in five flavors, including lightly salted, unsalted, honey BBQ, sea salt and balsamic vinegar, and jalapeno. Each flavor includes all-natural ingredients and is wheat- and gluten-free.
Michael Season's kettle-cooked potato chips will hit retail shelves next month for a suggested retail price of $1.19 for 2-oz. bags and $2.99 for 5-oz. bags.