- Cardinal Health invites independent pharmacy owners to ‘discover new horizons’ at RBC 2013
- Walgreens expanding scope of retail pharmacy experience and services heading into fiscal 2014
- New flavors, creations push beer toward high-end
- CVS Caremark aims to help customers as survey spotlights ACA knowledge gap
- Kathleen Sebelius cites pharmacists' importance as Rite Aid CEO introduces Obamacare resource program
CHICAGO — A new limited-edition beer is helping consumers get ready for summer.
Low-calorie brand MGD 64 is serving up MGD 64 Lemonade, a 64-calorie beer that combines a light, crisp draft beer taste with the tangy taste of lemonade. Available in six-pack bottles and 12-pack bottles and cans, MGD 64 Lemonade will be available from May through Labor Day at retailers nationwide.
MGD 64, part of the Miller Geniune Draft line of products, launched nationally in 2008.