- Cardinal Health invites independent pharmacy owners to ‘discover new horizons’ at RBC 2013
- Swiss Precision launches pregnancy test that also provides an estimate of time since ovulation
- Study: Iron supplement during pregnancy linked to improved birth weight in babies
- New Rite Aid group VP pharmacy initiatives and clinical services to oversee Wellness Ambassador program
- On the heels of Q3, Walgreens outlines shift in front-end strategy and pharmacy tailwinds looking forward
NEW YORK — Weider Publications’ Fit Pregnancy magazine and Merz Pharmaceuticals on Monday partnered on the start of the "New Moms: Wear Your Skin Proudly!" reader test panel.
Over the next 12 weeks, Fit Pregnancy and Merz’s Mederma brand will follow the progress of 30 real-life new moms as they use Mederma Stretch Marks Therapy to improve the appearance of their stretch marks. Test panel feedback and results will be shared on a dedicated microsite, fitpregnancy.com/mederma, which also will include personal stories of these new mothers as they adjust to life with a new baby.
Approximately 90% of pregnant women develop stretch marks, Merz noted. Although they pose no health risks, stretch marks can cause negative body image issues for women of all shapes and sizes.
"The overwhelming response we received from nearly 4,000 Fit Pregnancy readers to participate in the test panel is a testament to the brand loyalty our readers have to both Mederma and Fit Pregnancy," stated Fit Pregnancy editor-in-chief Peg Moline.