- Pa. supermarkets receive lump of coal for the holidays as wine kiosks go off-line
- Whole Foods flagship to offer wine and beer
- Harris Teeter unveils new specialty grocer concept
- New wine available at Walgreens raises heart disease awareness
- Changing Channels — FakeTV, Philips incandescent lightbulbs and Simply Naked unoaked wine
BALTIMORE — Two new ready-to-drink beverages have come to market.
Mermelada, a sweet red blend from Spain, is made from tempranillo, cabernet sauvignon and merlot grapes ripened to perfection and harvested at the peak of sweetness. Pomagria, the first pomegranate-flavored sangria, is unique blend of fresh pomegranate juice, red wine and oranges that delivers refreshing nuances of strawberry and apple that lend a slight tartness to its finish. Both beverages are distributed exclusively by Aveniu Brands.
Mermelada and Pomagria now are available for a suggested retail price of $11.99 each.