- Gallup: Take Care Clinics top in customer service
- The Little Clinic adds new insurance provider to accepted plans
- Bartell to cease filling Medicaid prescriptions at 15 locations
- An entire endcap of nothing but hand sanitizer
- Rite Aid takes a bite out of obesity; relaunches weight-loss program for New Year
EL PASO, Texas Just in time for the cold and flu season, Merlot Skin Care, a maker of grape seed-based skin care products, has developed a hand cream that combines a sanitizer with a moisturizing cream.
“Our hands show our true age. Merlot’s Hand Cream not only keeps skin soft, but it also works to fade age spots and keep hands looking younger,” stated Wayne Beckley, the creator of the Merlot Skin Care line.
Infused with natural grape seed, the Merlot Hand Cream Plus Sanitizer works to protect skin with an SPF, sanitize skin with Triclorsan, keep skin moist and firm, and diminish the appearance of age spots.
The product retails for just under $10 each. It is available at Walgreens in a 12-piece display, including one tester.