- Pfizer forms licensing agreement with Seattle Genetics
- Walgreens puts its money where its mouth is with World AIDS Day campaign
- Walgreens allies with HHS to launch free flu shot outreach to disadvantaged
- Walgreens launches high-impact push in support of World AIDS Day campaign
- OCuSOFT relaunches Tears Again advanced Liposome Spray
NEW YORK — A new functional beverage that promises to help curb hangovers is hitting the market.
Mercy said its namesake beverage is a 60-calorie drink that's formulated with amino acids, antioxidants and vitamins, which is designed to replenish the body with key nutrients and prevent such hangover symptoms as headaches and nausea from occurring, according to the company.
The drink currently is available online at DrinkMercy.com for a suggested retail price of $11.50 for a four-pack of 8.4-oz. cans. The company noted that it is planning nationwide distribution of the product, with an initial rollout in bars, restaurants and hotels in the Northeast.