- Shopping health and beauty online
- P&G, Reckitt Benckiser among 2011 Product of the Year USA award recipients
- ‘Out of this world’ display takes top nod in annual Design of the Times awards
- Reckitt Benckiser pursuit of Schiff Nutrition a success; companies sign definitive merger agreement
- Drug Store Shopping Report Card
NEENAH, Wis. — A company that makes packaging for manufacturers ranging from food companies to drug makers has received more than a dozen awards at a marketing exposition in Chicago.
Menasha Packaging announced that it won 13 Design of the Time Awards at the 2013 Shopper Marketing Expo, including three gold, two silver and eight bronze awards in the drug store, mass-merchandise, specialty and supermarket channels. The DOT Awards recognize creative in-store activation tactics and campaigns.
"We are honored to receive 13 DOT Awards since they recognize in-store solutions' key role in shopper marketing," Menasha Packaging Dennis Bonn said. "Our team works hard creating innovative, engaging and effective in-store and at-retail displays for our consumer packaged goods and pharmaceutical customers."
The displays that won the gold awards were Kraft S'Mores Half Pallet Display, for Kraft Foods; Cepacol Sensations Launch PDQ Display, for Reckitt Benckiser; and the Sharp 80 Display, for Sharp Electronics. The field included nearly 50 competitors and more than 120 total finalists. Menasha took home the second-highest number of awards of any company.