- Meijer launches complimentary Wi-Fi service in its stores
- Reports: Polar vortex drives blizzard of sales for some retailers
- Meijer offers free flu, strep tests and dispenses drugs at some Mich. stores as part of NACDS Foundation-supported study
- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
- Meijer raises $1.2 million through Simply Give campaign
SAN FRANCISCO and GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. A global leader in digital place-based media services will provide advertising sales and sales support services for a Midwest retailer's in-store media network.
Under the multiyear ad sales agreement, Premier Retail Networks will provide Meijer with national and regional advertising sales representation and support for clients and advertising agencies across the country.
"Meijer gives us a great strategic addition to our existing ad sales footprint by providing advertisers and agencies with the ability to reach highly desirable consumers in the Midwest," said D. Scott Karnedy, PRN chief sales officer. "Meijer is an innovator in the retail sector, and we're very pleased they chose our teams to support their in-store network."