- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
- Spangler Candy Co. introduces new holiday offerings
- The 10 products you may have missed at Natural Products Expo East
- Actress Binky Felstead to appear in new Rimmel London campaign in U.K., Ireland
- FortiFX, celebrity chef Robert Irvine unveil new baked protein bars
NILES, Mich. — Meijer will sell cupcake stands customized in local school colors under a partnership with the stands' Michigan-based manufacturer.
Niles, Mich.-based Cupcaketree.com announced a deal with Meijer, in which the mass merchandise retailer will sell the stands alongside its baked goods. The company has been selling the stands since 2001.
"We are pleased to be partnering with Meijer on this customized three-tier cupcake display," Cupcaketree.com owner Judy Truesdell said. "It is an opportunity to showcase our products to Meijer shoppers and to add school spirit to their graduation parties."