- Reports: Polar vortex drives blizzard of sales for some retailers
- Meijer offers free flu, strep tests and dispenses drugs at some Mich. stores as part of NACDS Foundation-supported study
- Meijer launches complimentary Wi-Fi service in its stores
- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
- Meijer raises $1.2 million through Simply Give campaign
GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. — Meijer is bringing its summertime fuel savings program into the new year.
The retailer announced that its discount program — which provides customers with a 10-cent-per-gallon discount on fuel at all Meijer gas stations, with no minimum fuel purchase required — will run through Jan. 5. Customers who don't already have a Meijer credit card can apply at any Meijer store, online at Meijer.com/creditcard or by texting "apply" to 28729 with their smartphone. Year round, Meijer credit card holders receive a 5 cent savings per gallon of gas purchased at Meijer gas stations.
"Meijer is always looking for ways to save our customers money, especially during the holiday season," said Brian Horsford, director of gas stations for Meijer. "Gasoline prices have a major impact on family budgets, so we are pleased to extend this savings opportunity to all Meijer credit card holders in time for their busy holiday travels."