- Diplomat's Jennifer Hagerman named president-elect of Michigan Pharmacists Association for 2014
- Diplomat becomes distributor of recently approved cancer drug
- Diplomat launches online specialty pharmacy resource targeting both patients and clinicians
- Diplomat Specialty Pharmacy initiates content partnership with NASP
- Diplomat added to limited-distribution network for Cornerstone Therapeutics' Bethkis
Diplomat continues to grow even as it remains bound to its high-touch, patient-focused model of care. DSN takes a quick look at the leadership team behind CEO Phil Hagerman.
Gary Kadlec, president, says his job is to manage Diplomat's remarkable growth "without losing touch with the patient."
Robert Fleckenstein, VP operations, directs quality controls, staffing, operations and regulatory affairs.
Atheer Kaddis, SVP sales and business development, oversees contract negotiations with providers, managed care, pharmaceutical manufacturers, and retail and hospital specialty networks and infusion services.
Gary Rice, VP clinical services, develops clinical strategies that align Diplomat for continued growth, while minimizing costs through the effective use of decision-making technology and data-mining.
Jennifer Hagerman, senior director of education and quality, oversees internal and external education and quality programs, including Diplomat University.
Jennifer Cretu, VP information technology and marketing, manages Diplomat's eNAV technology platform, including ongoing system enhancements to boost provider collaboration and improve patient care.
Stephanie Turnbull, director of patient access and member benefits management, oversees benefits management, drug formularies and a team of funding specialists who help link patients with financial assistance.
Cheryl Allen, VP business development and industry relations, works with pharmaceutical companies to assure a successful roll-out of products while they're still in the drug development pipeline, and to "build programs around new business opportunities."