- Study from NCPA sheds new light on med synchronization programs
- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
- NASPA honors 42 pharmacists with innovation award
- Report: Specialty pharmacy to account for half of all prescription revenue by 2018
- New Rite Aid group VP pharmacy initiatives and clinical services to oversee Wellness Ambassador program
RALEIGH, N.C. — A provider of specialty pharmacy services to clients with chronic illnesses who need clotting factor, IVIg and other specialty pharmacy medications has been awarded specialty pharmacy accreditation from URAC.
MedPro Rx said "receiving this accreditation demonstrates [the] company's commitment to quality and accountability in the healthcare industry."
"By applying for and receiving URAC accreditation for specialty pharmacy, MedPro Rx has demonstrated a commitment to quality health care," URAC president and CEO Alan Spielman said. "Quality health care is crucial to our nation's welfare and is important to have organizations that are willing to measure themselves against national standards."