- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- Coalition of healthcare industry stakeholders address best practices regarding controlled substances
- Study from NCPA sheds new light on med synchronization programs
- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
- CVS Caremark to stop selling tobacco in all store locations
RALEIGH, N.C. — Patients with bleeding disorders could be eligible for a scholarship from a specialty pharmacy provider that specializes in treating them.
MedPro Rx announced Sunday that patients with such disorders as hemophilia and von Willebrand disease attending college and active in their communities could be eligible for its Education Is Power scholarship program.
Twenty awards will be given, ranging in value from $500 to $2,500. The company estimated it has given away more than $250,000 in scholarships since 2006.