- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- Study from NCPA sheds new light on med synchronization programs
- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
- EXPERT BLOG: Provider status for pharmacists — one way or another
- Coalition of healthcare industry stakeholders address best practices regarding controlled substances
HUNT VALLEY, Md. — A company that manufactures simplified packaging designed to increase medication adherence has launched a new website to promote the product.
Medicine-On-Time announced the launch of a new website that connects patients to pharmacies that offer the packaging. The launch includes 250 pharmacies around the country, a number that the company expects to grow. The packaging system is geared toward patients taking multiple drugs and uses personalized pill cups labeled with the day, date and time to take them.
"We are launching SortMyMeds.com to connect consumers to local pharmacists who offer simplified tools that ensure consumers take the right medications at the right time," Medicine-On-Time CEO Ian Salditch said. "This website is part of our broader efforts aimed at helping people maintain their independence and enjoy better health."