- Medela launches Calma breastmilk feeding system into mass, specialty
- Reports: Most drugs safe for breast-feeding mothers, babies
- Study: Lansinoh HPA Lanolin may reduce nipple pain among breast-feeding mothers
- IRS reclassifies breast-feeding as medical expenditure
- Surgeon general issues call to action around breast-feeding
MCHENRY, Ill. — Medela today announced the introduction of Quick Clean Breastmilk Removal Soap designed for cleaning breast pump and breast milk feeding accessories.
Quick Clean Soap is designed specifically to break down the proteins and fats in breast milk and removes breast milk residue up to three days old. The detergent contains no added fragrance or taste that might discourage baby from breastfeeding and is safe and hypoallergenic, the company stated.