- GN ReSound launches hearing aid compatible with Apple's iPhone, iPad and iPod
- FDA publishes interim final rule regarding infant formula
- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
- Lansinoh Laboratories expands product offering
- President Obama addresses health reform during State of the Union, industry responds
McHENRY, Ill. — Looking to provide breast-feeding mothers with helpful information and advice, Medela has launched a free mobile application for the iPhone and iPod Touch.
Medela's iBreastfeed app features a locator to find breast-feeding and breast pumping-friendly places, a breast-feeding resource guide and a baby activity log, where moms and caregivers can manage babies' daily activities.
For more information about the app from Medela, visit MedelaBreastfeedingUS.com.