- Survey: Half of those with chronic disease suffer from chronic sleep problems
- Category awakens with energetic sales
- Meda Consumer partners with leading dietitian and nutrition expert to promote supplement brands
- Meda enters OTC oral care arena with acquisition of ZpearPoint AS
- ZzzQuil gives category a boost
SOLNA, Sweden — Meda announced Friday that it has signed an agreement to acquire MidNite, an OTC sleep-aid product. MidNite is well established in the U.S. and holds a market leading position within a growing category. Transaction terms were not disclosed.
“This acquisition enhances our presence in the U.S. ahead of other future OTC launches," stated Anders Lönner, CEO of Meda.
Annualized revenues for MidNite are approximately $15 million, the company reported.